|
the past x September 2006 the past x October 2006 the past x November 2006 the past x December 2006 the past x January 2007 the past x February 2007 the past x March 2007 the past x April 2007 the past x May 2007 the past x June 2007 the past x July 2007 the past x August 2007 the past x September 2007 the past x October 2007 the past x November 2007 the past x December 2007 the past x January 2008 the past x February 2008 the past x March 2008 the past x April 2008 the past x June 2008 the past x July 2008 the past x August 2008 the past x September 2008 the past x October 2008 the past x November 2008 the past x December 2008 the past x January 2009 the past x February 2009 the past x March 2009 the past x April 2009 the past x May 2009 the past x June 2009 the past x July 2009 the past x August 2009 the past x September 2009 the past x October 2009
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Thursday, August 07, 2008 Where should I start now? Alright, I know where to start already. Mr Fatty have been very caring towards to although there are quite a number of times where we quarrel until very big but we still manage to solve the problems ourself within a few mins later after the quarrel. =) Mr Fatty is the longest guy that I have been with and I do love him so does he. =) I am missing him right now and he is not feeling well. =( He is going to fall sick soon. =( After work will be seeing Mr Fatty again. =) And we might be going to the 7mth dinner with his boss and some friends. I am feeling damn freaking cold in the office now!!!!! Switched off the air-con already and it's still fucking freaking cold!!! Who is the kind ones to give me some warm?? Finally I have done most of the things that I should done by this week. =) Feeling cold and sleepy now. =( How I wish there is a heater in the office. Ok, I know I am crazy. But no choice!!!!!!! You know why??? Cause I am left all alone in the office. Boss had went for his reservice since Mon and my one and only colleague had went to BKK for some office things since Tue! I am feeling very BORED!!!! I need to find some things to do!!!!! Lucky that tml is Fri cause after Fri will be Sat. =) No work on Sat and Sun. So, how should I plan for my weekends? Go out? Stay at home? Alright, I should stop here le. Going to get things to do already. =) Ciaos~ Happy waiting for my next post. =) |
all about me
![]() Pei Ning Age: 19 years old DOB: 02 March 1989 I LOVE MYSELF! MORE $$$ Gucci bag/wallet/hp strap and lots more. Sony Ericsson W960i Laptop a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. plugboard
keep the width below 180 pixels. cbox is recommended. affiliates
weiying.khakizhu.babe BEIBEI.babe joan.babe cherrie.babe sherry.babe debbie.darling annie.dear nicole.sis jess.nuer meiling.mei wanlin.friend peiyu.friend sasa.babe shuping.bf xiaxue.sg blogger danial.cutey zoe.friend evon.friend shiqi.jie azy.babe twinnie.mei charissa.babe jeremy.hunk sandy.mei ah girl.babe caizhuang.babe kitty.babe huyue.baobei alvina.jie ernie.daddy |