|
the past x September 2006 the past x October 2006 the past x November 2006 the past x December 2006 the past x January 2007 the past x February 2007 the past x March 2007 the past x April 2007 the past x May 2007 the past x June 2007 the past x July 2007 the past x August 2007 the past x September 2007 the past x October 2007 the past x November 2007 the past x December 2007 the past x January 2008 the past x February 2008 the past x March 2008 the past x April 2008 the past x June 2008 the past x July 2008 the past x August 2008 the past x September 2008 the past x October 2008 the past x November 2008 the past x December 2008 the past x January 2009 the past x February 2009 the past x March 2009 the past x April 2009 the past x May 2009 the past x June 2009 the past x July 2009 the past x August 2009 the past x September 2009 the past x October 2009
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Friday, August 22, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008 Yoyoyo, I'm back to blog. =) It has been quite busy lately no time for me to update anything. Busy working and doing my things. Went back to Tamp to "jia dou" with Mr Fatty on last Sat and I am going back again on next Tue to "jia dou" again with Mr Fatty and one of his friend. Quarrels of ours didn't get any lesser. In fact we have quarrels for almost everyday which I hate the most! Most of the quarrels are not that big problems but I refuse to give in. I know I should give as it's my fault to give him attitude and show him some black faces. I will try to give in. Ya, I know I am a bad gf but I will try to be a better one. =) Super duper broke again. Should start saving again. I am in need of cash!!! How I wish the money will drop from the sky! I have so so so much things to buy. I want a gucci tote, gucci landyard which I have long wanted! There's much more man!! Oh ya, Mr Fatty is going to take over the shop with one of his friend as the current boss is not interested in this shop anymore. Mr Fatty will be getting 60% and his friend will be getting the rest. Money is hard to earn nowadays. So, I am trying my very best to save as much as I can. =) Saving money is a good thing. =) Start saving money now guys, it's for your own good. =) Ok, I shall end my post here. Ciaos~ Happy waiting for my next post. =) I LOVE MR FATTY OF MINE. =D |
all about me
![]() Pei Ning Age: 19 years old DOB: 02 March 1989 I LOVE MYSELF! MORE $$$ Gucci bag/wallet/hp strap and lots more. Sony Ericsson W960i Laptop a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. plugboard
keep the width below 180 pixels. cbox is recommended. affiliates
weiying.khakizhu.babe BEIBEI.babe joan.babe cherrie.babe sherry.babe debbie.darling annie.dear nicole.sis jess.nuer meiling.mei wanlin.friend peiyu.friend sasa.babe shuping.bf xiaxue.sg blogger danial.cutey zoe.friend evon.friend shiqi.jie azy.babe twinnie.mei charissa.babe jeremy.hunk sandy.mei ah girl.babe caizhuang.babe kitty.babe huyue.baobei alvina.jie ernie.daddy |