the past x September 2006
the past x October 2006
the past x November 2006
the past x December 2006
the past x January 2007
the past x February 2007
the past x March 2007
the past x April 2007
the past x May 2007
the past x June 2007
the past x July 2007
the past x August 2007
the past x September 2007
the past x October 2007
the past x November 2007
the past x December 2007
the past x January 2008
the past x February 2008
the past x March 2008
the past x April 2008
the past x June 2008
the past x July 2008
the past x August 2008
the past x September 2008
the past x October 2008
the past x November 2008
the past x December 2008
the past x January 2009
the past x February 2009
the past x March 2009
the past x April 2009
the past x May 2009
the past x June 2009
the past x July 2009
the past x August 2009
the past x September 2009
the past x October 2009


credits
layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009

Omg!!!! I went to tamp 1 today with my cute classmates during our 4hrs of break. Woo~ I soooo wanna buy that Burberry bag and wallet la!!!! I think I'm going to buy it when i got the money in 1-2 mths times. Super happy!!!! How I wish I can get that money by tml then can go buy on next Mon!!! Oh ya, talking about next Mon which reminds me of class test. Sian. I have not touching any books or having any exams for 2 years plus already!!! How am I going to survive??? I feel that my brain have stop working since I left sch on year 2007!!! OMG!!!! Argh... Alright, back to Burberry, I'm sooo sooo sooo in love with that bag and that wallet la!!!! Is there any kind soul to buy those for me as a present?? How I wish someone will buy that for me. Maybe, I can try to ask my BF to buy that bag for me. Omg, I'm sooo excited!!! I'm going to buy that bag soon!!! Woo~ Ok, stop that. I'm sooooo in love with my BF!! BF went for his reservice on Mon and I miss him fucking much la. Although, he can go back home everyday and call me everyday to talk on the phone but I still miss him la!!! I hope he will be meeting me tml night. =) I feel so sad, cause there is a change of plan of going to genting. June will be sch holidays which means there will be alot of ppl and BF is back to work from his reservice which also mean that he will have hell loads of work waithing for him. So we have change it to sept holiday. =) Oh yea, I've got loads of photos to upload but I'm super lazy to upload to blogger. Anyway, I've uploaded some in my FB. =) Go check it out yo. =) Ok, I'm off to bed already. Tml still got sch. Nights ppl. =) Ciaos~
Happy waiting for my next post~

all about me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pei Ning

Age: 19 years old
DOB: 02 March 1989

I LOVE MYSELF!
MORE $$$
Gucci bag/wallet/hp strap and lots more.
Sony Ericsson W960i
Laptop

a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

plugboard

keep the width below 180 pixels.
cbox is recommended.

affiliates
weiying.khaki
zhu.babe
BEIBEI.babe
joan.babe
cherrie.babe
sherry.babe
debbie.darling
annie.dear
nicole.sis
jess.nuer
meiling.mei
wanlin.friend
peiyu.friend
sasa.babe
shuping.bf
xiaxue.sg blogger
danial.cutey
zoe.friend
evon.friend
shiqi.jie
azy.babe
twinnie.mei
charissa.babe
jeremy.hunk
sandy.mei
ah girl.babe
caizhuang.babe
kitty.babe
huyue.baobei
alvina.jie
ernie.daddy